Submitting Your Film
Thank you for your interest in submitting your film to the Drury 360 VR Film Contest. Submissions for the 2016 contest will open April 4, 2016 through to May 3, 2016.
360fly cameras and headsets will be available for loan in the equipment facilities of NYU Film & Television and RISD FAV.
- You must be a student or alumni of RISD or NYU
- To prove this, you must submit via a student or alumni email address from these schools (@nyu.edu or @risd.edu)
- Your film must be under 5 minutes long
- Submissions must be in before midnight on May 3rd
- Submitted films can be shot with any camera or animated, as long as it registers as a 360º film when uploaded to YouTube
If you are a current NYU student, before submitting, you must fill out the Registration Form.
You must also comply with NYU's Production Supervision Guidelines.
If you are an alum of RISD or NYU and would like to check out a 360fly camera from Drury's office in NYC to make a film for the contest, please fill out this form.
How to submit
- You must upload your video to YouTube as a 360º Video
- To make sure your film meets our tech specs, be sure to check out our Camera & Workflow page for info on shooting, editing, and uploading
- In addition to providing a YouTube link in the form below, you must also upload your video file here and paste the download link in the form below. The file you send should be the same file you used to upload to YouTube and please include the name of your film in the file name.